QuietTime Magic Star V6
- Buy 2 for €--,-- each and save 3%
- Buy 5 for €--,-- each and save 6%
- Buy 10 for €--,-- each and save 9%
Please make a choice at the top of this page:
- QuietTime Magic Star V6 system for an Upright piano
- QuietTime Magic Star V6 system for a Grand piano
- Upgrade: to replace the electronics from an old system (doesn't contain a stoprail)
Product features QuietTime Magic Star V6
- Recording capacity of 2 songs
- Suitable for grand and upright piano's
- 1 year warranty
- 12 preset sounds
- Control panel is extendable with a graphic display for easy operation
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Velocity, Pitch and Transpose
- Multitrack and USB recording available
A QuietTime Magic Star V6 is a complete silent system that can be built into nearly every grand and upright piano retroactively. When the system is installed, the user can switch his piano to mute, in the evening for example, and play using headphones without disturbing their neighbors or roommates.
The QuietTime Magic Star V6 system comes with reliable and long-lasting sensor technology. The sensor bar is installed under the keys of the piano. It has touch-less 88 key sensors that measure the movements of every single key and convert them to General MIDI data. In addition, every QuietTime Magic Star V6 comes with a stop bar. This bar is installed into the upright where it stops the hammers before they touch the strings. Of course, the stop bar is easily movable, allowing the piano to be played normally as well.
The best of the three areas of the QuietTime technology:
- Optimal stop bar with only minimal changes in let-off
- Reliable and durable touch-less key sensor system
- Excellent piano tone produced by the QuietTime Magic Star V6 synthesizer, developed especially for this use. Plus 127 other instrument tones.