QuietTime ProRecord X
|Delivery time:||2 - 3 weeks|
- Buy 2 for €--,-- each and save 3%
- Buy 5 for €--,-- each and save 6%
- Buy 10 for €--,-- each and save 9%
Please make a choice at the top of this page:
- QuietTime ProRecord X system for an Upright piano
- QuietTime ProRecord X system for a Grand piano
- Upgrade: to replace the electronics from an old system (doesn't contain a stoprail)
Product features QuietTime ProRecord X
- Recording capacity of 10 songs
- Suitable for grand and upright piano's
- 1 year warranty
- 8 preset sounds
- NEW: all features are controlable in the app
- Effects: Reverb, Chorus, Delay, Touch Volume, Pitch and Transpose
- Multitrack and USB recording available
For users that are looking for a professional system that can match and even surpass the performance of any factory fitted system in the market today. Unique for this system is the easy operation through the app. Learn to play, compose, create sheet music or capture your own performances right at your own piano. It's all possible with the QuietTime ProRecord X.
You can install QuietTime ProRecord X in virtually all grand and upright piano's, even years after the original purchase. When the system is installed, the user can switch his piano to mute, in the evening for example, and play using headphones without disturbing their neighbors or roommates.
QuietTime ProRecord X is delivered with a touch-less, reliable and long-lasting sensor technology. The sensor rail is mounted under the so called Optical Key Sensor System and works perfect for the 88 keys of the piano or the grand piano and on the instrument’s pedals. They measure the strength of all the keystrokes and generate the appropriate general MIDI data. Of course the mute rail is movable for the piano to be played normally as well.